Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
A pool water Heat Pump works by taking the latent heat from the outside air and transfers it to the pool water using extremely reliable and very energy efficient technology.
A Heat Pump will heat your pool to the desired swimming temperature and maintain this temperature throughout the swimming season, as long as the correct size and type of heat pump is selected.
- Reliable and highly efficient
- Uses heat from the air
- Heats water and maintains temperature
- Extends swimming season
- Energy saving technology
High Quality Manufacturers
Save up to 25% off RRP
Simple to install
Use in conjunction with a Solar Cover
COMFORTLINE Pool Heat Pumps
- Inverter Technology
- Spiral Titanium Heat Exchanger
- Variable speed compressor
- Sleek corrosive resistant casing
- Reduced running costs
- Intelligent digital control system
- Quiet operation
- 5 year warranty on heat exchanger
- 2 year general warranty
DuraPRO Pool Heat Pumps
- Inverter technology
- 5” full colour touch screen display.
- Easy to use digital control panel.
- Soft start.
- Low noise, multi-speed fan.
- Automatic hot gas defrosting.
- Titanium heat exchanger.
- Operates in air temperatures as low as -15 °C.
- Capable of heating and cooling, all year round.
- Complete with winter cover.