Solar Pool Heating
- Transfer free heat from the sun directly into your circulating swimming pool water
- Free energy
- Increase length of the swimming season
- Solar Pods work by collecting the energy from the sun and then using it to heat your pool water for free!
- Solar Pods are constructed to trap heat energy in the dome that then allows the heat to be transferred to the pool water via the heat exchanger.
- A minimum of one solar pod is needed for each 4500 litres of water.
- More solar pods can be linked for bigger pools.
- The greater the number of solar pods, the greater the potential heat gain.
Cuts energy costs
Save up to 20% off RRP
Options for all pool sizes
Please note: The heating efficiency of Solar Pods is directly related to climactic conditions. We cannot guarantee that solar heating will maintain a constant pool temperature, and we recommend installation of a secondary heat source.